Turning off Wifi This guide helps you step your customer through turning the Wifi off on their mobile device - great for Virtual Assist users. Dominique Tuck
You might need to ask your customer to turn their Wifi off for the best experience while using Virtual Assist. Read on how to instruct the customer on how to do this if they're not sure how to do so.
- On an iPhone X or later, swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen. To close, swipe up from the bottom of the screen or tap the screen
- On an iPhone 8 or earlier,, swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen. To close, tap the top of the screen or press the Home button.
- Ask the customer to look for the Wifi symbol. It's usually highlighted blue, and looks like this:
- When you tap on the icon, the blue will turn off as the device disconnects from any network that you're connected to.
Android (Samsung, Pixel, etc)
In most cases, you'll be able to get to the Wi-Fi and data options by using the quick menu of selected settings:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to show the quick menu of settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi and Mobile Data options to toggle them on and off