How To Dictate To Report Writer with Your iPhone or iPad Short of time? Try dictating your message to your report Dominique Tuck
Dictation is a great way to complete you're report when you're away from your desk. To get it up and running, just follow these steps.
Enabling dictation on iPhone and iPad
- Go to Settings > General > Keyboard
- Turn on "Enable Dictation"
Using Dictation in Report Writer
- Launch Report Writer
- Tap on the text field and select the "Dictate" key on the on-screen keyboard when you're ready to begin speaking.
- To add punctuation, simple voice each command in the appropriate space, eg. 'comma', 'full stop' etc.
- When you're done, tap the Keyboard button.
Sometimes your message might get lost in translation. So to get the best results, try following these steps:
- Record your voice inside, or in a sheltered area away from the wind
- Speak loudly and clearly
- Make sure you're always connected via your mobile network or WiFi