Read on to learn when to use the accounts module.
The Accounts module in Crunchwork enables your business to store key information on any client or partner that you need to invoice. Each account has the capability to store key contacts, a relevant post code, and linking to a "parent" account. We recommend setting up your accounts within Crunchwork for the following reasons:
- A central storage place for client and partner information
- Build invoices and send them with ease to accounts
- Better understanding of client and partner locations, and locations that they service
- Report on account activity and gain insights via our Analytics tool
- Personalise line items in your catalogue by applying them to accounts
- Make more personalised and accurate quotes based on account information
We recommend setting up your accounts first before moving on to Zones and your Catalog.
Adding a new Account
To add a new account, use the panel on the left hand side of the screen to select "Create Account".
Follow the prompts on the next page to fill the relevant information for your account. Take special note of the postal code assigned to the account, as this will link the account to zones associated with that postal code.
Did you notice there is a drop-down option titled "Parent Account"?
Using this drop-down will load your current list of accounts so you can choose the parent company of any sub-brands that you service.
Don't forget to hit "Save" - it's in the top right hand corner of your page.
Additional Action Buttons
Eye Icon: View an account
Bin Icon: Delete an account
Now that you've set up your accounts, click here to learn how to use Zones.